My brain is my hard drive don’t clutter it up!! A New Years Resolution.
As we move into the New Year I can’t but help thinking that we all get bogged down along the way with too much clutter.
Clutter that distracts confuses and keeps us from what we really wanted to do and when we reflect we remind ourselves of all those resolutions we set ourselves and didn’t achieve.
So lets think of how we manage our very own hard drive in 2015.
- Lets keep in front and center – that which makes a real difference in our lives.
- Erase the remarks that people say to hurt us and drain our battery.
- Let’s not over sweat the small stuff, keep a clear picture of what’s important.
- Remember WHO and WHAT s important in our lives and take care of those things.
- Don’t fill our hard drive with STUFF that drains our time and energy.
- Recharge our hard drive by connecting with those who give us energy.
- Constantly refresh our hard drive for superior thinking and performance.
- Throw in the trash that which becomes redundant and obsolete.
- Constantly upgrade our hard drive through what we learn and what we experience.
- Remember what is in our hard drive determines the who the what and the how of ME.
Posted on December 26, 2014, in HRMexplorer Blogs and tagged battery, brain, character, Energy, focus, hard drive, hardrive, human being, new year, relations, resolutions, trash. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.