As a blogger I am fortunate to have a number of folks’ who talk to me about what I write. This is one of their stories.
This blog may well reach out to many of us who have had those moments when we had to decide Truth or Secret. This may be YOUR STORY TOO…
- Which can you cope with?
- What do you REALLY want to KNOW?
- If we knew could we ever FORGET?
- If we knew could we ever FORGIVE?
- Would it make us STRONGER?
- Would it make us WEAKER?
- Would it destroy who we ARE?
- Would it define our CHARCTER for BETTER or WORSE?
Life has given all of us this CROSS ROAD and yet many of us HIDE truth and SECRET away for it is easier not to DEAL with REALITY.
Sometimes, we believe that not knowing is better than dealing with the the REALITY of TRUTH.
And yet…… those who don’t want to know will always remember… LINGERING DOUBTS LAST A LIFE TIME….
Do we REALLY believe that not KNOWING is the coping mechanism of LIFE?
Sometimes TRUTH is to damn HARD to cope with and too HURTFUL that we may never RETURN to who we ARE.
Sometimes the SECRET we keep is all the TRUTH we need and KNOW that the TWISTS and BENDS of life MAKES us WHO WE ARE!
The TRUTH is we all HAVE SECRETS the question is has HOW DID IT MAKE US BETTER PEOPLE…. Did it BUILD us or DIMINISH us?
Dedicated to all those who went through that dark tunnel! Thanks for sharing the journey.
Reflection is good but who we are is defined by what we do today and tomorrow
AND not for ourselves but for what we do for others.
It is true OK and FINE is good enough for many people. It will not change the world though.
For many people OK and FINE keeps them where they are today and that for some is simply surviving.
The human soul endures much heartache.
So while we think about our resolutions and what 2014 are all about here are some thoughts.
- Developing positive relationships every day develops positive heart connections
- Do a kind act whenever you can
- Nothing ever really happens without someone else
- So thank them
- It has never been about ME
- Remember there are others too who got you where you are
- Remember that if you are not about achieving GREAT
- You will always give lesser than those around you deserve
- Trusting to be different
- Brings excitement and energy to all who know you
- Faith overcomes fear
- Know that going into the unknown is life
Let’s make 2014 a great year for someone else for when we can do that we know there was a purpose and know
when we did this we also achieved more than we thought for ourselves.
Picture courtesy of