Success is not measured by Money!
How would you answer these questions at the end of each day?
1. Have I said “I love you” to my loved ones?
2. Have I helped someone less fortunate?
3. Have I done something today to improve my community?
4. Have I eaten healthy today?
5. Have I exercised today?
6. Have I avoided unkind words?
7. Have I helped my business grow?
8. Have I said “Thank You” God for keeping me & my family healthy?
9. Have I left my job at the end of the day feeling satisfied?
10. Have I savored my memories of the day?
Live a life that gives more, takes less, and develop those all around you – leave a legacy.
Take control of your life, your family, your work; realize what is really important to you.
Success is not measured by money, it is measured by gratitude.
The results of these 10 questions, they will amaze you!
Guest Blogger: Sister Mae I