“The Color of Souls”
We see people the way we see them and often not as who they really are!
“Clothes maketh the man” as the saying goes! Not true!!
Neither are our mental models of:
- Physical beauty
- Where people have been raised
- Where they were born
- Their status in life
- The job they have
- Their accents
- Their monitory value
- The color of their skin
All of these judgments’ make us poorer for who we are.
The color of peoples’ souls is what is important to the life we live.
- The transparency of bubbling brooks that breathe life into nature
- The yellow of the sun that glows with a spirit that shines a light for others
- The green of a confidence that has no need for ego
- The blue of skies filled with snowy mountains that speak to climbing to heights never before reached within us.
- The vivid purple that shouts out “I am a person!” and within lives a spirit that is fragile and yet strong
- The green that speaks to desire and energy
- The red that challenges life to be lived and enjoyed
- The pink of a passion which is released for humanity and gives us love
Some of us are color blind some are simply blind to who people really are.
Our challenge is to chase the colors and breathe in their beauty.
Picture “Freedom Of A Soul “· Sandra Gonzalez.