Career changes for 2012 “do I stay or do I go?”
Are you in it for the long term and you should be asking yourself these questions.
1. Do I have passion in my job?
2. Are the goals I am given realistic? They did not ask me!
3. Am I a helper monkey or part of the team?
4. Years of no reviews, so, how am I exceeding expectations? Do they value me?
5. Career Development? Is it there? Do they care?
6. Is my talent being used, or am I wasting away at no brainer stuff?
7. Are our strategies and priorities’ in line with each other and what do they mean?
8. Compensation “what is that?” When did I get my last increase?
9. Team accountability. WHAT! It is always someone else who shouts louder!
10. Consistency or Chaos in the workplace. Structure or disorder? It never changes!
Sound familiar? Well maybe the job you have is not the job you want or is it the job you deserve?
It is that time of the year when you can ask yourself what do I want for 2012 and do I deserve more?
Contributions from HRMexplorer and Sister Mae I
Posted on December 20, 2011, in HRMexplorer Blogs and tagged Ask an Expert, Business, Career, Career development, chaos, Employment, Job Search, passion, structure, Talent. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.