The real role of HR folks – A CEO’s Checklist
2. Make the Business success
3. Make the people a success
4. Develop people and the processes
5. You are business first
6. Understand that you need to be able to connect the business dots
7. Understand that you role is to uncomplicate the business world for all around you
8. Understand that your job is to give your knowledge away
9. Remember that the reason you got into HR was to create and develop and build the business and the people
10. Remember that leadership was never about you
Always remember you are business first and people first in that order.
Always remember there is no mission without margin
Always remember that your job is to build a business all else will follow.
Always remember to speak business and not techie HR.
And always always remember understanding people is always more important than polices and procedures. Those are givens.
You will never be great in what you do until you lead greatness in others.
Posted on July 29, 2011, in HRMexplorer Blogs and tagged Business, CEO's checklist, Education and Training, Human Resources, Leadership, Organization, Role of Human Resources, Strategic management, Strategic planning. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.