What Leaders do when it is cold and snowing outside!
- Think about how you can move from thought leader to “do -something powerful-leader.”
- Think about your spiritual vulnerability and how you can stretch it in ways that will break the elastic.
- Think about how you can use your instincts for they were given to you for a reason.
- Think about what your inspiration means to you and build your leadership skills on your beliefs.
- Remember your dreams, and remember that your destiny is to give inspiration to others, always, develop their gifts and make dreams possible.
- Remember that Instinct, Inspiration, Insight, and Foresight are gifts that must be passed on.
- Remember these things and you will know you have started on the journey of being a follower, the journey of true leadership.
Posted on January 23, 2011, in HRMexplorer Blogs. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.