Penalty kicks don’t count! – Who do you go to in the final seconds of your game?
- Do we lead from the front or follow the crowd.
- Do we want the dust in our face or the breeze?
- Do we walk the same path or explore new ones,
- Do we take the offense on the field or do we play off the mistakes of others.
- Do we create a vision or do we follow one.
- Do we create the rules or follow them.
- Do we live to be loved or do we love to live.
There are many who will knock you down, say to you please don’t rock the boat, or it will never work.
That’s ok, because we are all different and have the right to be who we want to be.
Remember though, who is it you go to when the chips are down, when you know that doing the same things gets the same results.
Is it those with the passion and the desire to live differently, those that challenge the norm, say it can be done we just need to figure out how.
Is it those that care about you and not who they are. Those who understand what leadership and love and life are really all about.
I would love to hear your comments and experiences.