Are you having a great day?
How are you, are you having a GREAT DAY
What do you think happens?
You are right the other person usually says “That’s good!” and goes on sublimely onto some next catchy phrase with no meaning or intent! So much for authentic customer service.
Anyway it got me thinking and so….
Isn’t every day we are alive a great day?
I mean we are a long time dead and I know, I know, some people really have a crappy life and a terrible time!
We all have those moments and yet why do some move on and others get stuck?
So I went to do my research with a few folks over cocktails, isn’t that where all the world’s woes are resolved and our sorrows drowned?
So here are the results!
We all need to feel we are having a great day! When
We connect with a loved one
We live for the moment and then have faith in our future
We can help someone else who is feeling worse then we do
We can reflect and move on to the next chapter in our life with desire
We have our freedom
We can dream our dreams
I guess it’s all about two things.
Our Relationships and our Connections with the world we live and love in.
And you know what? These choices belong to each one of us. We own these choices
So a daily list to help us make every Day a Great day is:
- Think who we want to be known for while we live
- Think of where we came from and where our dreams are taking us too
- Always dream the dream- they provide flames to our soul
- Think of those we most often speak and listen to
- When we reach out and connect with those we have not spoken to for a long time because…
- We do things because they are the right things to do
All of our lives are made up of days. It is up to each of us to make it one that inspires others.
For those who say “No way Hosay” think of a life that is wasted. Now that is a crappy life let alone day!